Ideal for all Kentucky bluegrass uses featuring excellent wear tolerance with a strong ability to recover from damage. Excellent summer performance in the heat and humidity of the turf grass transition zone. Including performance in the most difficult turfgrass transition zone areas as far south as Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Has proven to be the bluegrass of choice when the others just don't survive.
- Rated #1 or finished in the first statistical group for 16 different evaluated turf traits at the Transition Zones of the 2006-2010 NTEP trial.
- Quick to germinate with extremely aggressive establishment
- Extremely wear tolerant with excellent recovery
- Very early spring green-up
- Strong resistance to summer patch and other diseases
- Featured variety in Barenbrug's Turf Blue HGT blend of K.B.