Summary: The position of Inside Sales and Customer Service is essential to increasing sales, providing outstanding customer service, and enhancing the Barenbrug customer experience. This position will work closely with distribution, professional sales team, and directly with customers. The position will interact with Stock Management and Order Flow and Logistics to facilitate the order process and communicate order position to distribution and professional sales. Effective and constant communication with those involved in the order process as well as distribution is critical. Inside Sales and Customer Service must be prepared to respond to the most common distributor questions as it relates to orders and products. This will require knowledge of the Barenbrug sales and order process. Inside Sales and Customer Service is responsible for sales contacts with the existing distribution and other sales leads. Inside Sales and Customer Service will have the goal of increasing sales and enhancing the customer experience at every level.
In-house sales representative to all territories:
- Make direct sales calls to current and potential customers via telephone and email
- Increase sales of Barenbrug brands
- Achieve sales goals and establish new account opportunities
- Maintain log of customer/distributor communications and sales contacts
- Communicate “special buy” and “close out” opportunities to distribution
- Contact distribution regarding other sales programs and promotions as designated by Sales Manger
- Facilitate and ensure shipping of product within designated time frame
- Communicate pricing and finalize sales to family companies
- Process sales invoices and communicate to customer
Wholesale Customer Service:
- Provide customer service to established distributor accounts
- Build and nurture relationships with distributors by consistent and pro-active communication (telephone and e-mail)
- Provide assistance in the professional sales and order process by entering orders, order verification and following up with distribution
- Relay information to distributors and customers from other Barenbrug departments as needed to complete the sales process
- Process Product Return Authorization Requests, Invoices and Credit Memos.
- Answer Barenbrug customer service telephone calls and emails within designated times
- Become familiar with the Barenbrug product line and learn how to place products appropriately.
- Become familiar with frequently asked questions relating to products, order flow, product availability and provide answers.
- Educate customers on the products as needed.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Order Logistics to solve problems related to orders
- Communicate information about orders, products, availability, etc. to customers and/or Barenbrug representatives.
- Direct distributor inquiries to appropriate departments within Barenbrug
- Meet timely completion of order/shipment requirements
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Efficiently and accurately enters customer orders
- Meet sales goals
- Maintains customer contacts
- Maintains customer service logs
- Makes the required level of sales contacts
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with all team members
- Adequately facilitates and promotes a positive customer experience
- Energetic personality and positive attitude
- Friendly disposition
- Motivated and goal oriented
- Ambitious to Increase Sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Service-minded personality
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and the ability to multi-task
- Hard working and a team player
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Sales and customer service experience recommended
This is a full time, salaried position located at our headquarters in Tangent, Oregon. Benefits include up to a 2% 401k Match, paid health, dental & life/disability insurance, paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation. Our corporate office is based right off the I-5 corridor at the junction of Hwy 99E and 34 in Tangent, OR.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Must submit a resume with a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Please submit all applications via email. No phone calls or walk-ins.
Barenbrug is an Equal Opportunity Employer