We are currently seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator at our headquarters in Tangent, Oregon.
Barenbrug USA Inc. (www.barusa.com) is an Oregon based seed company specialized in breeding, producing and marketing turf grasses and forage products. Barenbrug USA is part of the worldwide Royal Barenbrug Group that has been in the grass seed marketing business for over 100 years. In the US, the company services the professional turf and forage industry and exports to many countries abroad.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator handles the day-to-day advertising/marketing, media relations, event planning, and design services to support Barenbrug’s brand positioning and image.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator works directly with the marketing and sales team and reports to the Director of Marketing. The essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and design print and digital advertising
- Create and design packaging, literature and promotional material
- Maintain and manage social media sites and websites including SEO and SEM
- Gather insights, explore analytics, and report on marketing channels and campaigns
- Monitor marketing budgets
- Manage outside agency and vendor relationships
- Attend, coordinate and evaluate industry related expos and shows
- Develop and execute newsletters and email marketing
- Manage customer rewards program
- Assist in product launches from concept to delivery
- Implement and assist in analyzing market research and analytics
- Organize, promote and facilitate regional and national events
- Create and maintain sales and marketing presentations
- Copywriting and editing, and other marketing related tasks
- Work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with employees, supervisors and the general public; act as a team player while collaborating with diverse skillsets across multiple departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to think creatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Social media management experience
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Graphic design knowledge and skills in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office
This position requires 15% travel.
This is a full time, salaried position. Benefits include up to a 2% 401k Match, paid health, dental & life/disability insurance, paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation. Our corporate office is based right off the I-5 corridor at the junction of Hwy 99E and 34 in Tangent, OR.
Must submit a resume with a cover letter that addresses the specific requirements for the position. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted. Please submit all applications via firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or walk-ins.
Barenbrug is an Equal Opportunity Employer.