Turf Saver® RTF® is the most advanced and unique tall fescue blend available, providing the benefits of rhizomes not found in any other varieties. While other spreading varieties describe “potential” rhizome development or “aggressive tillering,” the deep-rooted and heat-tolerant Turf Saver RTF has been proven to mend damaged turf and maintain both uniformity and density.
- A blend featuring 40% RTF varieties combined with two high quality turf-type tall fescues
- Including BarRobusto: a dark green tall fescue with high brown patch resistance and above average drought tolerance, compared to fellow turf-type tall fescues.
- Includes Bonfire: a high NTEP ranking tall fescue
- Quick to establish with very good uniformity and density
- Strong traffic tolerance — the only self-repairing tall fescue seed mixture available
- Extensive, deep root system
- Saves 30% water over other cool season grasses
- Strong disease resistance and insect tolerance
Alternate forms of RTF include:
- TS RTF w/ Yellow Jacket
- TS RTF w/ HGT Kentucky bluegrass
- TS RTF w/ HGT Kentucky bluegrass w/ Yellow Jacket
- RTF Sod
- RTF Sod w/ Kentucky bluegrass
- RTF Sod w/ Kentucky bluegrass w/ Yellow Jacket