Barterra brings the latest in turf-annual ryegrass breeding and turf performance. Providing darker green color, finer leaf texture, improved density, and reducing clippings further, this third-generation variety excels each and every fall. This variety was bred to take turf-annuals to the next level and shrink the gap between annuals and perennials in the overseed market, while preserving natural spring transition.
- Rivals quality of intermediate-ryes at turf-annual cost
- Spring transition, non-persistent
- Significantly lower growing with fewer clippings than predecessors
- Ideal for late season over-seeding
- Germinates at soil temps in low 40's
- Fast germination with rapid establishment
With the initial development of Panterra by Texas A&M, Barenbrug’s U.S. Research team took the promise
of improved Turf Annual Ryegrass and developed the program into an ‘ART™ form’. Our Advanced Ryegrass Technology now encompasses four unique turf-annuals including Panterra, Panterra V, BarTerra...