Three years after the inception of Panterra, Panterra V came to the market to further improve the turf-annual market. With Panterra V you can expect upgrades in turf quality, while retaining all other turf-annual benefits. Like Panterra, you can expect performance in applications ranging from home lawns to overseeding high end sports fields and golf courses.
- Fast germination with rapid establishment
- Unique overseeding grass
- Easy spring transition, non-persistent
- Significantly lower growing with fewer clippings than traditional annual ryegrass
- Ideal for late season over-seeding
- Germinates at soil temps in low 40's
With the initial development of Panterra by Texas A&M, Barenbrug’s U.S. Research team took the promise
of improved Turf Annual Ryegrass and developed the program into an ‘ART™ form’. Our Advanced Ryegrass Technology now encompasses four unique turf-annuals including Panterra, Panterra V, BarTerra...