Very dark green in color, Premier III exhibits strong winter color in temperate climates and is one of the earliest perennials to green-up in the Spring. Premier III is ideally suited as a fall over-seed for warm-season turf, but it is equipped to perform in many perennial ryegrass uses and areas with a broad range of adaptability.
- Provides excellent Fall over-seeding performance for warm season grass lawns throughout the Southwest, South, and Southeast
- Dark green color with fine-leaf texture
- Good winter hardiness with excellent spring green-up
- Excellent low mowing quality
- High turf density provides weed competition
- Contains endophyte for strong performance during periods of stress