A mixture of RPR varieties and elite perennial ryegrass, Turf Star RPR is the solution for all golf, sports, and recreational facilities where elite perennial ryegrass quality is required, but an increase in traffic tolerance and wear recovery are warranted. Turf Star RPR’s extreme wear tolerance and ability to recover thin and damaged turf is unique to the industry as a direct result of Barenbrug's RPR Technology. Extremely fast germinating and quick to establish, Turf Star RPR can also be over-seeded into traditional cool season turf lawns, such as Kentucky bluegrass, fine fescue and traditional perennial ryegrass.
- Excellent traffic tolerance and recovery
- Excellent turf quality and dark green color
- Exhibits strong ability to recover from extreme wear and use
- High endophyte content for improved stress tolerance
- Strong disease resistance and insect tolerance