This high-quality turf-type tall fescue blend performs exceptionally in the U.S. Transition Zone and most areas from Colorado to the California coastline. In deep soils, Water Saver Pro can establish roots up to 8 feet deep, providing improved drought tolerance and good summer persistence. Ideal for home and commercial landscape needs, including parks, green belts, and low-maintenance areas. For golf, ideal for near-rough, driving ranges, and club grounds. Water Saver Pro contains varieties with improved leaf texture and excellent disease resistance. With strong drought tolerance, water can be conserved while still maintaining quality turf. This blend will exhibit strong turf performance in full sun to moderate shade, especially in the West and US transition zones.
- Three-way, dark green blend of strong-performing turf-type varieties
- Germinates in 8-10 days with fast establishment
- Ideal in full sun and moderate shade
- Lower-growing turf with excellent heat tolerance
- Exceptional traffic tolerance with moderate wear recovery
- Excellent overall disease resistance
- Tolerates extremes of soil pH: 5.5 to 8.0