Barserati was a highly ranked bluegrass in the 2011 NTEP cycle. Barserati came out of the NTEP trials ranking high in turf quality, color, traffic tolerance, and disease resistance. It happens to be very drought tolerance as well. It is currently certified with the Turfgrass Water Conservation Alliance for its extraordinary drought tolerance. Barserati is driver in the blend Turf Blue Pro and is a good fit for all areas where bluegrass is grown.
- Top performing variety in NTEP transition zone trials
- Certified by the TWCA for its exceptional drought tolerance
- Quick to germinate with extremely aggressive establishment
- Extremely wear tolerant with excellent recovery
- Very early spring green-up
- Resistance to summer patch and other diseases
- Featured variety in Barenbrug's Turf Blue Pro Blend
Seeding Rate (lbs.)
Seeds Per Pound
Mowing: High Input Min.